Alishan Jadhavji is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Group. He has represented clients in large commercial and insurance-related matters in both state and federal courts. He currently represents some of the largest health plans and insurers nationwide involving claims of breach of contract, unfair competition, breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing, fraud and misrepresentation.
Alishan earned his B.A. and Juris Doctorate from the University of California, Los Angeles. While in law school, Alishan served as the Articles Editor of the UCLA Journal of International Law & Foreign Affairs and competed in the UCLA Moot Court Honors Program. In addition, he externed for the Honorable Anthony J. Mohr in the Los Angeles Superior Court and at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of International Affairs, in Washington, D.C.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. (2006)
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D. (2011)
- The State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Southern California